Contec CMS50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Saturation Monitor
Ship From US
Often imitated, never duplicated. The CMS 50DL Pulse Oximeter from Homecarewholesale is one of the most popular fingertip pulse oximeters in the world, and for good reason.
Whether you're a pilot, an athlete or in high altitude environments that require frequent oxygen saturation monitoring, the CMS-50DL is the perfect choice for on-the-go readings that fit with your lifestyle, with simple operation that allows it to turn on with the touch of a button, and a small size coupled with a soft carrying case makes it a great travel companion that can be taken anywhere.
Principle of measurement
Principle of the Oximeter is as follows: An experience formula of data process is established taking use of Lambert Beer Law according to Spectrum Absorption Characteristics of Reductive Hemoglobin (Hb) and Oxyhemoglobin (HbO2) in glow & near-infrared zones. Operation principle of the instrument is: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, so that two beams of different wavelength of lights can be focused onto human nail tip through perspective clamp finger-type sensor. Then measured signal can be obtained by a photosensitive element, information acquired through which will be shown on screen through treatment in electronic circuits and microprocessor.
- The finger should be placed properly, or else it may cause inaccurate measurement.
- The SpO2 sensor and photoelectric receiving tube should be arranged in a way with the subject’s arteriole in a position there between．
- The SpO2 sensor should not be used at a location or limb tied with arterial canal or blood pressure cuff or receiving intravenous injection.
- Make sure the optical path is free from any optical obstacles like rubberized fabric.
- Excessive ambient light may affect the measuring result. It includes fluorescent lamp, dual ruby light, infrared heater, direct sunlight and etc.
- Strenuous action of the subject or extreme electrosurgical interference may also affect the accuracy.
- 7.Testee can not use enamel or other makeup.
- Insert the two batteries properly to the direction, and then replace the cover.
- Open the clip as shown below. Put finger in position
- Let the patient’s finger put into the rubber cushions of the clip (make sure the finger is in the right position), and then clip the finger.
- Press the switch button once on front panel.
- Do not shake the finger and keep the patient at ease during the process. Meanwhile, human body is not recommended in movement status.
- Get the information directly from screen display.
Repairing and Maintenance
- Please change the batteries when the low-voltage displayed on the screen.
- Please clean the surface of the device before using. Wipe the device with medical alcohol first, and then let it dry in air or clean it by dry clean fabric.
- Using the medical alcohol to disinfect the product after use, prevent from cross infection for next time use.
- Please take out the batteries if the oximeter is not in use for a long time.
- The best storage environment of the device is - 40ºC to 60ºC ambient temperature and not higher than 95% relative humidity.
- The device needs to be calibrated once a year (or according to the calibrating program of hospital). It also can be performed at the state-appointed agent or just contact us for calibration.
SPO2 Range: 0% - 99%.
SPO2 Resolution: +- 1%.
Pulse Rate Range: 30-250 bpm.
Pulse Rate Resolution: +- 1bpm.
Power Requirements: 2 ×1.5V AAA alkaline battery（or using the rechargeable battery instead）, adaptable range: 2.6V~3.6V.
Measurement Performance: Oxyhemoglobin/Pulse value is accuratel when pulse-filling rate is 0.4%.
Deviation is smaller than +- 1 % when measured in natural indoor lighting conditions.
One size fits all
1*CMS-50DL Pulse Oximeter
1*One hanging rope
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!