No Products in the Cart
Infant Probes for Prince-100F Handheld Pulse Oximeter with Real-Time Measurements, External Finger Probe, Advanced Data Storage and Review Functions
1. The Prince-100F Oximeter is a professional measurement and recording device for use in hospitals, health clinics or home users that need to do daily monitoring of their medical condition.
2. This model of handheld pulse oximeter is a portable device for monitoring SpO2, pulse strength, pulse rate with real-time pulse bar graph.
3. Has 70 hours of data storage and review with date and time.
4. High-resolution large LCD digital display with full color screen and switchable backlight.
5. Supplied with an adult probe. Optional infant and pediatric probes are also available for this model.
Measurement Parameters: SpO2, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index
Waveform Display: Plethysmogram, Pulse intensity histogram
Alarm Function: Audio and Visual Alarm
Beep alarm for abnormal readings with adjustable limits (can be configured by user)
Mute function - suitable for use during longer-term sleep apnea monitoring
Automatic power-off after the finger is removed from the probe
Optional PC data management software for transmission and analysis of measurement data (software and computer cable available as an accessory set)
Includes metal stand with rubber feet to hold the unit in place while being used
Warranty: Two years
Certification: FDA, CE, RoHS, ISO 13485, MDD93/42/EEC
1 * Infant probes
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!