No Products in the Cart
Hand-Held Waterproof UV Phototherapy Lamp with Rechargeable lithium battery for Psoriasis, Dermatitis,Vitiligo, Eczema
Special UV lamps producted by Philips as light source, long life and high treatment effect. The users can operate at any place with the direct current supply. The UV phototherapy lamp can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat Psoriasis, pityriasis rosea,Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hyperbilirubin, and other skin disorders. The phototherapy device can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body.
How to use:
1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
2. Erythema criteria: erythema should be maintained until the next exposure time.
3. Dose increase and decrease: depending on the appearance of erythema.
4. Frequency of exposure: once every other day, 3-4 times a week.
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before there is erythema reaction.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
Questions & Answers:
How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, it should be increased by 10 seconds on the basis of the previous-time irradiation time.
2. If there is obvious redness in the previous irradiation and it has not subsided during the next irradiation, the original irradiation time should be maintained.
3. The maximum irradiation time for a single irradiation is no more than 5 minutes for the face and torso; no more than 7 minutes for the limbs of the hands and feet. (Even if erythema does not appear, it does not increase the time)
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes more red, or even blisters, redness and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks, the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
Safety Classification: Ⅱ.
Working mode： Intermittent load continuous operation
Usual equipment（Classification of dustproof and water proofIP22 ）
Internal power ：DC6～8.4V >3A
Power Adapter：AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz±2%
Battery：18650 7.4V 2.2Ah
The narrowband lamp output: 311 nm
Charging period：5 hours（Electricity reached 85%）
Battery life：70 mins
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 56 cm2
Power: 100-240 volts
Power Rating: 50 VA
Certification: CE, FDA
Warranty: 2 Years
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * AC Adapter
1 * User's Manual
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!