No Products in the Cart
Hand-Held Kernel Waterproof UV Phototherapy Lamp with Rechargeable lithium battery for Psoriasis, Dermatitis,Vitiligo, Eczema
Special UV lamps producted by Philips as light source, long life and high treatment effect. The users can operate at any place with the direct current supply. The UV phototherapy lamp can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat Psoriasis, pityriasis rosea,Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hyperbilirubin, and other skin disorders. The phototherapy device can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body.
How to use:
1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
2. Erythema criteria: erythema should be maintained until the next exposure time.
3. Dose increase and decrease: depending on the appearance of erythema.
4. Frequency of exposure: once every other day, 3-4 times a week.
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before there is erythema reaction.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
Questions & Answers:
How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, it should be increased by 10 seconds on the basis of the previous-time irradiation time.
2. If there is obvious redness in the previous irradiation and it has not subsided during the next irradiation, the original irradiation time should be maintained.
3. The maximum irradiation time for a single irradiation is no more than 5 minutes for the face and torso; no more than 7 minutes for the limbs of the hands and feet. (Even if erythema does not appear, it does not increase the time)
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes more red, or even blisters, redness and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks, the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
Safety Classification: Ⅱ.
Working mode： Intermittent load continuous operation
Usual equipment（Classification of dustproof and water proofIP22 ）
Internal power ：DC6～8.4V >3A
Power Adapter：AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz±2%
Battery：18650 7.4V 2.2Ah
The narrowband lamp output: 311 nm
Charging period：5 hours（Electricity reached 85%）
Battery life：70 mins
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 56 cm2
Power: 100-240 volts
Power Rating: 50 VA
Certification: CE, FDA
Warranty: 2 Years
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * AC Adapter
1 * User's Manual
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
This sanitize wand is exactly what I needed and it's still functioning perfectly. I bought this because it's the larger and professional sized model.Very simple to operate via the on and off switch.So far it's not broken down or anything . ,
I read up on the science of UV-C sterilising after a GP I work with told me about using them himself. I am also a GP and am aware of the use of industrial UV-C sterilisation in hospitals around the world. Having an affordable unit at home seemed a good idea. Intended use was for home, children’s stuff (I have a 6 and 4 year-old) and on my doctor’s equipment (to avoid using cleaning wipes which make my stethoscope sticky). The evidence is strong and that UV-C is effective.This unit was chosen as it is larger than some and is re-chargeable. As some users have pointed out the light is shorter than the wand, but this is needed to fit the electrical system within. It does not affect its use as you should expect that this unit would take some time to sterilise a large area. I have used it on many items and I’m sure it works following use in our shoes- 5 mins in each shoe (by carefully inserting the wand as deep as possible) made them smell fresh straight after use. NOTE- the unit I got is white and some of the pictures appear to show a silver unit, but this is not an issue for me as it is not something you would tend to keep on show.Pros:- It is rechargeable.- It feels well made.- It is light enough to comfortably use for a good length of time.- It works as intended.- Reduced need for chemicals.Cons:- too big for some uses e.g. in small shoes or gym gloves.- takes a long time to do big areas (so I have ordered a room lamp for that purpose).I am happy with my purchase and hope this review has been helpful.
Bulb in wand is too short and small. As another reviewer stated the photos imply a much larger uv bulb. Too slow as it only covers a small area at a time. Previous uv I had, had a bulb the entire length of the wand and was much thicker.
Great service, would recommend.
Brilliant can't recommend highly enough, easy to use & store