No Products in the Cart
UV Phototherapy Lamp with Digital Timer - Treatment for Leucoderma, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Eczema, Vitiligo and Other Skin Diseases
This high quality UV phototherapydevice can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat skin diseases such as Vitiligo, Leukoderma, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Eczema (Dermatitis). Uses special medical-grade Philips UV lamp for maximum quality and service life.
The handheld style UV phototherapy lamp achieves better results than stationary phototherapy devices when doing treatment of areas with rounded surfaces such as hands and feet.
How to use:
1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
2. Erythema criteria: erythema should be maintained until the next exposure time.
3. Dose increase and decrease: depending on the appearance of erythema.
4. Frequency of exposure: once every other day, 3-4 times a week.
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before there is erythema reaction.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
Questions & Answers:
How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, it should be increased by 10 seconds on the basis of the previous-time irradiation time.
2. If there is obvious redness in the previous irradiation and it has not subsided during the next irradiation, the original irradiation time should be maintained.
3. The maximum irradiation time for a single irradiation is no more than 5 minutes for the face and torso; no more than 7 minutes for the limbs of the hands and feet. (Even if erythema does not appear, it does not increase the time)
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes more red, or even blisters, redness and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks, the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
UV-B Lamp has a life expectancy of 1000-1200 hours
UVB Lamp intensity: 3~16nw/cm2
UVB Spectral Range: 280~320nm
Input power: 40VA
Power: 110 / 220 volts
Brand: Home Care Wholesale
Warranty: 2 Years
1 * UV Phototherapy Lamp with Digital Timer
1 * User Manual
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
Great product! And affordable, thank you
I bought this for my prominent vitiligo on my cheeks. Because of the COVID19, I’m unable to go to my regular phototherapy sessions. This is my first day of using it, I plan on using it 3-4 times a week. I did 1 minute and 30 second, a couple of hours passed and I noticed redness on the area I treated. My vitiligo patches have never turned red before so that surprised me. Maybe because I put it too close to the skin? I followed the direction to put the bristles against the skin being treated but I found another review saying not to do that. I will keep updating this review because I know it will be helpful for people suffering from vitiligo. The lamp was very easy to use. I’m praying for positive effects.
2 weeks update!
-I will put 5 stars now, I am noticing a difference. I will upload pictures once I compile them all
Narrowband UVB works for me. I have psoriasis for about 3 years. I bought this handheld one and I use it for 5 mins at a time per patch. It works very well, and after they are gone (takes 1-2 months) they don't come back. I'm almost psoriasis free, but I might have psoriatic arthritis of my toes, I'm going to try shining UVB lamp on my foot and see if it goes.
I have only been using this product for a month but I see a difference in my psoriasis outbreak in my arms and one leg. I see slight improvement in my back. It is still early in the process. The product is easy to use and the timer insures that I do not burn my skin. I discussed with my doctor before buying.
Thank you for a great item. Dies the job right. Thank you very much.