No Products in the Cart
1. HEART MONITORING IN REAL-TIME: Measure your heart rate instantly anywhere with this portable ECG device. Current heart rate measurement and electrocardiogram wave graph can both be displayed by the LCD.
2. MULTIPLE MEASUREMENT OPTIONS: There are in-built contact electrodes on the side of the ECG monitor. You can measure Heart rate from three different areas, i.e., Palm, Leg, Chest. the 3-lead wire can also be plugged in using the external port for more specific tests and monitoring the specific heart condition.
3. SUITABLE FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS AND HOME USERS: It can help you get the most recent data regarding your heart condition by using it at home. And it is also useful for professional treatment centers as it can provide the live measurement of a patient's heart condition and monitor and record transient cardiac events.
4. TWO WORKING MODES: The EASY MODE can record 30 seconds sections at a time, giving you a better overview at any time. In CONTINUOUS MODE, the ECG monitor does continuous measurements and records the waveforms until you press the stop button.
5. MEMORY: The Internal memory can record 1200 tests. The data can be easily transferred to your computer using the USB cable included in the box for analyses using the included software.
1. Compact, lightweight, and easy to use - can be used by patients. Provides an accurate diagnosis on par with professionals, clinics, and hospitals.
2. Quick 30-second single-channel ECG waveform analysis with/without electrodes.
3. Presents results with up to 17 different ECG waveforms and heart rate display. Signal amplification (Gain Mode).
4. Easy to read - Large, high-resolution color LCD.
5. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (NOT included) with low voltage indication. Auto power-off after 35-second idle time.
Description of use: This handheld ECG device can provide you with measuring your heart functions anytime. The LCD can display both the heart rate measurement and real-time electrocardiogram wave graph. The measurement files can also be reviewed anytime.
Suitable for the patient and professional use. It can come in handy for patients with heart conditions to perform self-tests daily. Helpful in determining the etiology of cardiac issues.
This ECG/EKG monitor can help to record the electrocardiograph data and replay the recordings to a healthcare professional during a checkup.
The PC-80B can perform measurements from multiple areas, i.e., Palm, Chest, and Leg.
It has a full-color LCD view screen with high-quality graphics, bright and easy to read.
The ECGVIEW software allows you to analyze and view the measurement results from all your tests.
PC Software: ECG View. Manage the data, review the data, analyze potential problems, compile statistics and make printed reports.
Brand and Model: Heal Force, PC-80B
Power: 2 * AAA batteries (not included)
Certification: FDA, CE, CCC, RoHS, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, AAMI EC 38, FDA-501K Group I: Class B
Warranty: Manufacturer's one-year warranty
|1 * Portable ECG/EKG Monitor||1 * Portable ECG/EKG Monitor|
|1 * Three-channel ECG Lead Wire (also called an "electrode cable")||1 * Software download instruction|
|1 * Instruction Manual||1 * Carrying Pouch|
|1 * Software||1 * Instruction Manual|
|1 * Computer Cable|
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get a worry-free 1-year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
good product , easy to use, I recommend.
Just received the product yesterday. Have not used it yet.
I like that you can connect it to electrodes to get a more complete EKG reading.
Love this device. I had an ablation procedure performed to eliminate the Afib. Every now and then I feel a flutter. I have used this to confirm that what I am feeling is not my Afib returning. I know that most ablation procedures are effective but some are not. I feared that mine was not. This has confirmed to me that I need not worry. THANK YOU so much for making a device like this available. I know that this does not replace an EKG in the doctors office, but it sure can help to alleviate quite a bit of anxiety.