No Products in the Cart
As great as it sounds, the narrowband UV-B treatment device is the best to treat Eczema, Dermatitis, and other skin disorders at home or in a clinic. All parts of the body can be treated by the Phototherapy Lamp, including the scalp. There is a special comb that comes with the product as an additional attachment that can be used for the scalp and protection while treating other parts of the body.
How to use:
KN4003BL VS KN-4003B:
KN-4003B is the basic model, and KN-4003BL is the advanced model.
Products with LCD control circuits consist of irradiator (UV lamp inside), LCD Display, and keys, as shown in figures 2-1, 2-3.
Products without the control circuits consist of irradiator (UV lamp inside), as shown in figures 2-2, 2-3.
Questions & Answers:
How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, you should increase it by 10 seconds based on the previous-time irradiation time.
2. If there is obvious redness in the previous irradiation and it has not subsided during the next irradiation, you should maintain the original irradiation time.
3. The maximum irradiation time for single irradiation is no more than 5 minutes for the face and torso; no more than 7 minutes for the limbs of the hands and feet. (Even if erythema does not appear, it does not increase the time)
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes redder, or even blisters, redness, and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks; the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the suspension time.
Suitable for body and scalp treatment
Portable, lightweight, and easy to use
Integrated timer function assures safe and proper UV-B exposure
Philips UV Bulb: 9W UV-B/311nm (PL-S9W/01/2P*1)
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 48 cm2
Size: 317 * 52 * 48 mm
Certification: CE, FDA
Power: 110 / 220 volts
Power Rating: 50 VA
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * AC Adapter
1 * UV Goggles
1 * User's Manual
For all home care products (not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get a worry-free 1-year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
I have developed psoriasis over the last year, and have found as many do, that it is a difficult disease to get relief from. This product has helped tremendously in just one week at reducing the pain, inflammation and skin involvement of my condition. I am hopeful based on what it has done for me so far that it will clear up my condition (issues from head to toe) to a manageable level. Already I am less sensitive about my appearance and it helps me to feel better over all. I got the basic unit (on off switch) and that is fine for me. I have not had burn or other issues - I am Caucasian and get a lot of sun exposure in my subtropical location. Thanks to Homecare and good luck to all sufferers of this dread disease.
Highly recommended to vitiligo patients, helps a lot to relief pain and movements recovery
Works very well for dyshydrotic eczema. I use the lamp for 7 minutes per spot. I’ve used it 5 times and I believe I see a noticeable improvement.
Excellent UV Phototherapy Lamp KN-4003B! I believe my psoriasis will get better soon！
Best thing I have ever bought for my psoriasis! I had it has a kid and it went away for a long time and came back after I had a baby. I spent soo much money on creams and I even went to the dermatologist (that helped but not enough). I always moisturize before using it and it has made the biggest dent! Definitely don’t regret spending the money!!