No Products in the Cart
The narrowband UV-B treatment device can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat Psoriasis Vitiligo Eczema Dermatitis and other skin disorders. The Phototherapy Lamp can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body.
How to use:
1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
2. Erythema criteria: erythema should be maintained until the next exposure time.
3. Dose increase and decrease: depending on the appearance of erythema.
4. Frequency of exposure: once every other day, 3-4 times a week.
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before there is erythema reaction.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
KN4003BL VS KN-4003B:
KN-4003B is the basic model, and KN-4003BL is the advanced model.
Products with LCD control circuits consists of irradiator (UV lamp inside), LCD Display and keys, as shown in figures 2-1, 2-3.
Products without the control circuits consists of irradiator (UV lamp inside), as shown in figures 2-2, 2-3.
Questions & Answers:
How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, it should be increased by 10 seconds on the basis of the previous-time irradiation time.
2. If there is obvious redness in the previous irradiation and it has not subsided during the next irradiation, the original irradiation time should be maintained.
3. The maximum irradiation time for a single irradiation is no more than 5 minutes for the face and torso; no more than 7 minutes for the limbs of the hands and feet. (Even if erythema does not appear, it does not increase the time)
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes more red, or even blisters, redness and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks, the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
Suitable for body and scalp treatment
Portable, lightweight and easy to use
Integrated timer function assures safe and proper UV-B exposure
Philips UV Bulb: 9W UV-B/311nm (PL-S9W/01/2P*1)
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 48 cm2
Size: 317 * 52 * 48 mm
Certification: CE, FDA
Power: 110 / 220 volts
Power Rating: 50 VA
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * AC Adapter
1 * UV Goggles
1 * User's Manual
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
Works very well for dyshydrotic eczema. I use the lamp for 7 minutes per spot. I’ve used it 5 times and I believe I see a noticeable improvement.
Excellent UV Phototherapy Lamp KN-4003B! I believe my psoriasis will get better soon！
Best thing I have ever bought for my psoriasis! I had it has a kid and it went away for a long time and came back after I had a baby. I spent soo much money on creams and I even went to the dermatologist (that helped but not enough). I always moisturize before using it and it has made the biggest dent! Definitely don’t regret spending the money!!
It is easy to use on just about item, anywhere, Just have to be careful to not turn it to face you, since it don't have an automatic turn off.
I have psoriasis in one area on one leg. It occurs seasonally, exacerbated by stress and the Florida 90-100 degree temperatures. I have spent hundreds of dollars on many products but this is the only one that has given me relief and improvement. The itching is completely gone. I still have remnant patches but they are resolving. I spend alot of time at the beach and a psoriatic leg with bumpy inflamed skin is unacceptable. I apply 1 to 2 times a week. For people suffering from psoraisis & eczema, I highly recommend this. Try it.