No Products in the Cart
Kernel UV-B Phototherapy Lamp for Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis - The Best Gift for Christmas
The Phototherapy Lamp can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body. Although designed for home therapy, the device is also used by many professional dermatologists, clinics and hospitals across the globe.
How to use:1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before there is erythema reaction.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
KN4003BL VS KN-4003B:
KN-4003B is the basic model, and KN-4003BL is the advanced model.
Products with LCD control circuits consists of irradiator (UV lamp inside), LCD Display and keys, as shown in figures 2-1, 2-3.
Products without the control circuits consists of irradiator (UV lamp inside), as shown in figures 2-2, 2-3.
Questions & Answers:How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes more red, or even blisters, redness and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks, the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
Description of Use: Can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hyperbilirubin, and other skin disorders.
The phototherapy device can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body.
Suitable for body and scalp treatment
Portable, lightweight and easy to use
Integrated digital programming timer assures accurate dosage
The narrowband lamp output: 311 nm
Philips UV Bulb: 9W UV-B/311nm (PL-S9W/01/2P*1)
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 48 cm2
Treatment Window Size: 5 * 15 centimeters (2 * 6 inches)
Size: 317 * 52 * 48 mm
Certification: CE, FDA
Power: 110 / 220 volts
Power Rating: 50 VA
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Philips 9W UV-PL-S9W/01/2P Bulb
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * Power Adapter
1 * UV Goggles
1 * User's Manual
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
Great service. Using the light now. Will update.
I have only been using this light wand for about a week. I bought it to help control my plaque psoriasis on my scalp and have noticed a huge improvement in this short amount of time. The biggest surprise was when I tried it on one of my leg plaques. In just 4 days of use, it was noticeably better! Will continue and review again. Amazing Product!!!
Thank you for an awesome product and the extended 12 month warranty.
The size is perfect. Finding a UVB light at this price was nice.Highly recommended to vitiligo patients, helps a lot to relief pain and movements recovery.
I bought this UVB light and I use it for 5 mins at a time per patch. It works very well, and after they are gone (takes 1-2 months) they don't come back. I'm almost psoriasis free, but I might have psoriatic arthritis of my toes, I'm going to try shining UVB lamp on my foot and see if it goes. I like it!