No Products in the Cart
Kernel UV-B Phototherapy Lamp for Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis
The Phototherapy Lamp can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body. Although designed for home therapy, the device is also used by many professional dermatologists, clinics and hospitals across the globe.
How to use:1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before there is erythema reaction.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
Questions & Answers:How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes more red, or even blisters, redness and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks, the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
Description of Use: Can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hyperbilirubin, and other skin disorders.
The phototherapy device can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body.
Suitable for body and scalp treatment
Portable, lightweight and easy to use
Integrated digital programming timer assures accurate dosage
The narrowband lamp output: 311 nm
Philips UV Bulb: 9W UV-B/311nm (PL-S9W/01/2P*1)
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 48 cm2
Treatment Window Size: 5 * 15 centimeters (2 * 6 inches)
Size: 317 * 52 * 48 mm
Certification: CE, FDA
Power: 110 / 220 volts
Power Rating: 50 VA
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Philips 9W UV-PL-S9W/01/2P Bulb
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * Power Adapter
1 * UV Goggles
1 * User's Manual
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
Used it for three months for vitiligo. After 6 weeks I started to see good results. However, in the 3rd month of use, the device failed and will not power on. There is no warranty for this.
Absolutely should have never waited to buy this. I've battled psoriasis for 20 plus years and I am almost psoriasis free now. This little gem gives me what I need without worry about tanning beds or cancer from the sun. 2 minutes daily and I can say I am almost cleared up. Would totally recommend to anyone.
My eczema was getting worse with every flareup. I couldn’t seem to get any relief so I did some research of my own. I came across UVB light therapy, and I think God that I did!
Okay so I did 2 treatments... out of my 24 and all I can say is wow :) I have an entire scalp outbreak also but this one near my ear I’ve had for over a year. I did EVERYTHING... drs, shots, creams, shampoos, RX, antibiotics, and a biopsy.... you name it I did it. I have had scalp psoriasis for over 6 years. I mush have spent over $2500.... the funny part was I wanted this light for over a year and I just didn’t want to part with the $300. Now I feel silly lol Read the entire instructions it’s pretty scientific so If possible consult your dr to help with timing. It can and will burn u if you don’t read and use properly. This is fantastic!
Quality made product , so far it seems to be doing great will know in a few weeks . start out light then work your way up on the amount of time don't rush it . arrived fast Satisfied with my purchase. Thanks