No Products in the Cart
Kernel UV-B Phototherapy Lamp (Model KN-4006BL)
The phototherapy device can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hyperbilirubin, and other skin disorders. The Kernel UV-B Phototherapy Lamp (Model KN-4006BL) is suitable for use by many doctors, dermatologists, professional beauty clinics and hospitals across the globe.
How to use:
1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
2. Erythema criteria: erythema should be maintained until the next exposure time.
3. Dose increase and decrease: depending on the appearance of erythema.
4. Frequency of exposure: once every other day, 3-4 times a week.
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before there is erythema reaction.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
Questions & Answers:
How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, it should be increased by 10 seconds on the basis of the previous-time irradiation time.
2. If there is obvious redness in the previous irradiation and it has not subsided during the next irradiation, the original irradiation time should be maintained.
3. The maximum irradiation time for a single irradiation is no more than 5 minutes for the face and torso; no more than 7 minutes for the limbs of the hands and feet. (Even if erythema does not appear, it does not increase the time)
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes more red, or even blisters, redness and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks, the re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
Model KN-4006BL utilizes two UV-B bulbs which is more suitable for moderate to severe conditions as compared to single lamp models
Philips UV Bulb: 9W UV-B/311nm (PL-S9W/01/2P*2)
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 104 cm2
Recommended Treatment Distance: 3-9 centimeters
Narrowband lamp output: 311 nm
Size: 325 * 235 * 345 mm
Certification: CE, FDA
Power: 110 / 220 volts
Power Rating: 60 VA
Warranty: 2 Years
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Philips UV-B Bulbs
1 * Power Adapter
1 * UV Goggles
1 * User's Manual
1 * Warranty Card
For all home care products(not including accessories) you purchase from Homecarewholesale.com, get worry-free 1 year warranty and friendly 24 hours customer service. Enjoy your shopping freely at Homecarewholesale!
I have only been using this product for a month but I see a difference in my psoriasis outbreak in my arms and one leg. I see slight improvement in my back. It is still early in the process. The product is easy to use and the timer insures that I do not burn my skin. I discussed with my doctor before buying.
I purchased this for my husband who has psoriasis & eczema. He??s had great results in a short time, I??d say after only 2-3 treatments! It??s easy to use & takes only 15-18 secs per once daily treatment. We consulted with his Dermatologist first & he was completely on board with our choice. Great investment
My husband uses this phototherapy light for the psoriasis part of his psoriatic arthritis. He does a treatment every two days. The goggles provided are necessary for eye protection during use. The size of the unit makes it easy to concentrate on the area of skin that is affected. My husband's results are visible. After one month of use, there is a marked difference in his psoriasis. What started out as severe raised scaly and flaky red patches are now smooth unraised patches. The flaky scales are gone and so is the itching that was persistent. The redness is still visible but it has diminished. My husband always follows treatment with a good moisturizer. He uses tamanu oil. The directions for the unit could be more thorough. They tell how to turn the unit on but say nothing about how long a treatment time should be. My husband started at 30 seconds per treatment area then increased by 15 seconds. He now treats each area for 3.5 minutes. I would recommend this phototherapy light as an effective way to treat psoriasis.
UVB light works for me. I have psoriasis for about 3 years. I bought this handheld one and I use it for 5 mins at a time per patch. It works very well, and after they are gone (takes 1-2 months) they don't come back. I'm almost psoriasis free, but I might have psoriatic arthritis of my toes, I'm going to try shining UVB lamp on my foot and see if it goes.