No Products in the Cart
Kernel UV-B Phototherapy Lamp for Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis - The Best Gift for Christmas
The Ultraviolet Disinfection Phototherapy Lamp can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp, with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body. Although designed for home therapy, the device is also used by many professional dermatologists, clinics, and hospitals across the globe.
How to use:
1. Start time: 30 seconds (half the children).
2. Erythema criteria: erythema should be maintained until the next exposure time.
3. Dose increase and decrease: depending on the appearance of erythema.
4. Frequency of exposure: once every other day, 3-4 times a week.
1. After irradiation, the ultraviolet rays have to be absorbed by the skin for 6-8 hours before an erythema reaction occurs.
2. After irradiation, erythema appears to be effective; no erythema indicates that the irradiation time is not enough.
3. The best dose: erythema should be maintained until the next use.
4. Exposure to sunlight after phototherapy is prohibited.
KN4003BL VS KN-4003B:
KN-4003B is the basic model, and KN-4003BL is the advanced model.
Products with LCD control circuits consist of irradiator (UV lamp inside), LCD Display, and keys, as shown in figures 2-1, 2-3.
Products without the control circuits consist of irradiator (UV lamp inside), as shown in figures 2-2, 2-3.
Questions & Answers:How to determine the irradiation time of each increment?
1. If mild erythema appears in the previous irradiation and has subsided during the next treatment, it should be increased by 10 seconds based on the previous-time irradiation time.
2. If there is obvious redness in the previous irradiation and it has not subsided during the next irradiation, the original irradiation time should be maintained.
3. The maximum irradiation time for single irradiation is no more than 5 minutes for the face and torso; no more than 7 minutes for the limbs of the hands and feet. (Even if erythema does not appear, it does not increase the time)
When does it become effective?
1. Generally, it takes about 20 times of irradiation to be effective.
2. If the irradiation is more than 40 times and there is still no obvious effect, the irradiation should be stopped.
When should the irradiation be stopped?
1. With the extension of the irradiation time, if the skin becomes redder, or even blisters, redness, and swelling, the irradiation should be stopped, the irradiation should be started after a few days of rest, and the original irradiation time will be reduced by about 20%.
2. Generally, after three or three months of irradiation, you can suspend the irradiation to two weeks. The re-irradiation start time is about 70% of the time of the suspension.
Description of Use: Can be used in a health clinic or at home to treat Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hyperbilirubin, and other skin disorders.
The phototherapy device can treat all parts of the body, including the scalp, with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body.
Suitable for body and scalp treatment
Portable, lightweight, and easy to use
Integrated digital programming timer assures accurate dosage
The narrowband lamp output: 311 nm
Philips UV Bulb: 9W UV-B/311nm (PL-S9W/01/2P*1)
Timer Function: Yes
Exposure area: 48 cm2
Treatment Window Size: 5 * 15 centimeters (2 * 6 inches)
Size: 317 * 52 * 48 mm
Certification: CE, FDA
Power: 110 / 220 volts
Power Rating: 50 VA
1 * UV Phototherapy Device
1 * Philips 9W UV-PL-S9W/01/2P Bulb
1 * Comb Attachment
1 * Power Adapter
1 * UV Goggles
1 * User's Manual
Got one of these and it came in a short time. The device must have been mishandled during transport as it wouldn’t turn on, I sent my proof and was sent a replacement shortly after. Fast reply from the kind people and no fuss. Only negative I had was when buying the item my only payment option was paypal which gave me issues.
I've been using it for over a month now and it seems to be helping. I need topical steroids less often and am hopeful the eczema will eventually go into remission.
Great product helps with psoriasis.
Great service. Using the light now. Will update.